Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2011 in summary

And here we are, several days before the end of 2011..How time flies!

Let's make some summary about my 2011 experien
ces.

1. Started a real job. Been working at Nielsen Indonesia for almost 1 year (starting 24th January 2011). This could be my biggest learning throughout year. Beside all technically working experience, I met a lot of new (and inspiring) people and also some best friends. Basically, I really learned a lot from this place and people. Though still don't know how this work is gonna continue,
I feel so blessed to be part of one of the best marketing research company.

2. Although got a stepback in my ballet class, I'm glad I still can be part of Namarina's 55th Anniversary events (December 2011). Yeah, I hadn't got time to told about this before. In short, Namarina held some events such as performances and workshops to celebrate its anniversary. 'Dream On' in dance musical performance is the peak of event. I was participated as dancer and that was q
uite a crazy time since I have to keep on working and rehearsing at the same time which all need priorities.

Last but not least, I feel blessed to have my man who always beside me and support me in my up and down moments since last year, this year, and I hope forever :) Thank you, dear.. I hope I also did and will suppor
t you at any time.

I think, that's all the biggest highlight of my 2011 life. Let's face 2012 with new spirit and hopes! Happy new year, everyone :D

Sunset at Umang Island.

0 komentar: