Sunday, May 8, 2011

environment

Just wanna share some of my 'eco-friendly' activity.. I try to aware with environmental living things and start to do small things such as reduce the use of plastics. I never ask for plastic when shopping, and I always bring my cloth bag which can be fold into small pocket so I can easily put it in my bag if it doesn't needed. This morning, I try something new. I wanna buy some porridge in pondok indah with Ulay. My mom and dad asked me to buy some for them. So I brought my own food box for the porridge and big bag for separated condiment. And when I asked seller another porridge to take home and give them the bag and boxes, yes they put the porridge in the box but they use plastic before put them in my bag. maybe they worried it'll fell off or something. So I took away the plastic and gave it back. That's it. Small things, but I'm sure if everyone does small things, the accumulation could be big for keeping the earth healthy for us. But I have to do more than that. I still sometime wasting energy of gasoline or electricity. So let's keep our environment clean and healthy :)

The bag
the boxes and condiment (some have been eaten :P)


1 komentar:

Anonymous said...

hi there, it's a good thing to start small, start with yourself..i believe what you said, that the accumulation of everybody doing one little thing could be big thing for this world..our environment is 'sick', and to help heals it, it just need a person like you, thousand maybe hundred thousand person like you, and our earth will be 'healthy' pretty soon (: